Friday, November 3, 2017

Snow Birds

Here the skies are grey and the snow is falling.  This is the third snowfall this season and it is perfect weather to make tags!!  The snow makes me want to strike up the chorus Snowbird which is an old song but my sister always is singing it.

Day three's tag is inspired by the red bird, different style tags and the snowflake and button on the ribbon.  The inspiration has one bird but everyone loves company so a few birds have joined in!

The background is Crackle Texture Paste that I just received from Simon Says Stamps.  I was so excited to try it out.  You apply it, let it airdry and it crackles.  If you apply heat it may not crackle as much. The birds on the branch is a die cut and then I stamped the writing on them.  I like how each bird is different but together they make the collection.


This was such a fun card to make!  Thanks for stopping by and tag...your it!!

Snow Birds is linked to:
Twentu Fove Daus Of Christmas Tags
Simon Says

4 comments:

  1. Jerrie, the patterned birds and the crackle background make for a lovely, festive tag. I've not tried the Crackle paste, but after seeing the magic you've created with it, I'm certainly intrigued! Thank you for work of art in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery; hope to see you there often!
    ~carol (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your snow birds in red on this tag. Great job on this one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful tag! Love the pretty birds on this! Great background too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete