Monday, January 18, 2016

MHK Designer Inspiration: Jerrie Mead : Wheely Like You

2016 is a year with new beginnings.

For example, there is a new challenge starting January 21 at MHK Designs.

It is a new beginning as I start on the design team at 
MHK Designs .  The ETSY shop has great digital stamp sets and digital paper packages.

Just a little about me.  I live in Wisconsin which means in the winter, there is lots of time to craft.  I have three boys and I hear there is a special place in heaven for mother's with three boys!!  Two of them are grown and the third is in 9th grade.  I have two grandsons and a granddaughter due in April of this year!!  I like to travel, cook and keep busy.

So to begin my adventure, I created a color book card.  After adding the image, I added oodles of doodles and lots of color!



I love to read your comments, so be sure to leave one below!




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful art work here Jerrie! Love the colors and doodling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the color and the HUGEST congratulations on the new gig! You will do wheelie amazing things at MHK! :)

    ReplyDelete