Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Chaos Day Four

A recipe challenge today.  This is a fun new image that I colored in non traditional colors.  They seem to be popular this year.

Then, I need to add either a one word sentiment, two different embellishments or three layers of paper.  Guess what...I did all three!  One word sentiment, bling and chipboard sentiment embellishments and three layers of paper!




I just love how this card turned out.  I added some glittery goodness on the snowflakes and strings.

Christmas Chaos Day Four is linked to:

4 comments:

  1. So festive and sparkly and beautiful! Great job! Thanks for joining our chaos week at Catch the Bug - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the BIG sentiment! Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Chaos event this week at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog.
    Good luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your projects! Thanks so very much for taking the time to join in our 3rd Annual Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog, it means so much to us to have you as a follower!

    ReplyDelete