Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Fly With Me

Time to celebrate Becca's birthday. Her blog is The Damsel of Distressed Cards http://www.damselofdistressedcards.blogspot.com/2015/07/beccas-birthday-bash-woohoo-prizes.html The gig is make cards using her mood board and link them to her site. Her favorites are listed and I chose vintage, teal and distressed. STAMPlorations is also having a stamps and distressing challenge there.


I just got this airplane stamp and needed to ink it up.

I chose the teal paper for the top and the printed paper on the bottom. Since there is teal and red in the bottom paper I used red to connect them and add some color. Then I distressed the paper with Vintage Photo DI. The image was stamped and then cut out with a tag die cut. The wings were cut out and added. The finished tag was distressed. The corner is stamped with escape/adventure and I also stamped and arrow with saying.


Here is wishing Becca a very happy birthday and sending lots of love(I can do that, she is my niece)!!

Fly With Me is linked to:
The Damsel of Distressed Cardshttp://www.damselofdistressedcards.blogspot.com/2015/07/beccas-birthday-bash-woohoo-prizes.html
STAMPlorationshttp://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2015/07/july-challenge-stamps-distressing.html
Craft Stamper Magazinehttp://www.craftstamper.blogspot.com/2015/07/take-it-make-it-challenge-july.html

6 comments:

  1. This is probably one of my favorite carts that you've ever made! I just love the entire layout of it! Thank you so much for joining in my birthday fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING card - full of greatness and awesome papers and I love the grungy look you have added with the sponging!! Really great and so perfect for Becca's birthday celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love how the upper and the lower part blend together, a very interesting card! Thank you for joining us at the TIMI CraftStamper challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy you're with us in the TIMI challenge from the Craft Stamper. Another beauty!! Love the theme on both; the previous entry and this one...
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card ...... I really like your colour choices. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge ...... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card! Love your cool inking on the background. Thank you for sharing at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete