Monday, June 29, 2015

Happy Birthday 2 U

I am joining the celebration as STAMPlorations turns 2!! I have many of STAMPlorations stamp sets. I use the sets I have constantly. So I wanted to go all out for their birthday and use as many sets as I could in my card. Can you guess how many sets were used? I am using LauraJanes mood board card. It has the sentiment in the middle and the graphics on the outer part. I also had to use the grunge for Shery.

The Sunday Stamps sketch is perfect to reflect the mood board card.

Here are the sketch results

Congratulations to Shery as she celebrates STAMPlorations 2nd birthday and I wish them many more very happy birthdays!!

If you guessed four stamp sets, you are correct!

Samps used:
STAMPlorations Mixed Media Grunge, Happy, Old Type the number 2, and Bold Sentiments the U from beautiful.

Happy Birthday 2 U is linked to:
Sunday Stamps http://sundaystamps.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/ssc104-sketch-time.html
STAMPlorations http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2015/06/birthday-blog-hop-linky-party-day-1.html
STAMPlorationshttp://stamplorations.blogspot.com/p/stamplorations-anything-goes-challenge.html
DL Arthttp://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2015/06/dlart-june-linky-challenge.html

6 comments:

  1. Jerrie, I love this card -- the grunge is right up my alley! Thank you so much for celebrating our birthday! You're so much a part of STAMPlorations, as the cards you make using our stamps are so very cool! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background is just amazing!! I really like the color scheme you've got going on. I'm so bad at putting together these bright colors, but you sure know how!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to rock the mixed media grunge stamps. Love the fun and happy feel to this card :) Thank you for celebrating with us !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch! Love the colors you used for this fab card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wonky sketch design and the card is a great take on it. Pretty card - love the distressed look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card and I love all the fab details you have added and the colors are perfect for a Birthday card!! Wonderfully done!!

    ReplyDelete